Monday, July 27, 2009

........................................

Hmm..dream? Wat is dream?? Cn all my dreams cum true?? Cn I wish time will reversed until d time whr i made my decision on knowing d truth? And wat wil happen if I took another path instead? Lik my fren said...Once u eliminate d impossible, wat tat's left is d truth tat cn't b change forever...I know tat's true..bt y I'm stil soaking myself inside d sea of imagination?? Why am I stil full of IMPOSSIBLE IMAGINATION?? Hoping evrything wil cum true sooner o ltr?Cn't I gt out of this imagination? Is thr a way 4 me 2 do so?? I'm nt a child anymur(i guess)..mayb I shld act a lil lik adults ... Are praises n compliments frm other ppl r true? Wat if those praises n compliments r used 2 make us loose ourselves?? Wat is life all abt? Who am I?? Why am I in THIS wrld? Am I chosen 2 know d truth?? Cn I chose nt 2 know instead?

Well...those question keep revolving in my mind evryday..tat's y i'm blur...i cn't make a pure n sincere smile if these questions rn't answered..............

1 comment:

  1. ciaossu??or alisa mayb...i like this post and the last post better...the other one could u please super duper ultimate never ever post those again in this blog???@.@this blog i hope its only for ur skul life...or mayb about ur frenz,ur feelings on the day...ok i think tats all for now...ok...bye bye^.<

    (u can think wad i said but u doesn't really nid to do it but if u make me as ur gud fren or best fren plz think carefully on my comment^.<)

    ReplyDelete